Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Movie Weekend Bonanza

I would've posted this yesterday but I was having issues with my computer. Over the weekend we rented several movies and watched them all. I will list them and rate them with a 5 star rating the highest.

August Rush - 5 Stars (Intense, and heartwarming movie)
The Other Boleyn Girl - 4 Stars (I love history and this just brought it to life.)
Alvin and the Chipmunks - 4 1/2 Stars (this one was mainly for Scott to watch, but it was very entertaining.)
Ratatouille - 4 Stars (this was also for Scott. Disney never ceases to amaze me with the things that they come up with.)
Becoming Jane - 5 Stars (I aboslutely Loved It!! This movie is for anyone that loves the Jane Austen books.)
Gramma's Boy - 4 Stars (this was a funny movie but not for an LDS audience. I didn't realize it until one scene.)
The Great Debators - 5 Stars (Excellent movie!)

I have never watched this many movies in the course of 2 1/2 days.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.