Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Piano Lessons = Crazy, Right?

Okay so I've been doing a lot of thinking of how to generate some extra income since my husband is currently unemployed. So I thought what if I do piano lessons? Crazy idea, but I think that it just might work. For those of you who don't know, yes, I do play and have been for quite some time. I think that I had the best teacher ever. My grandma, bless her heart, taught me and my siblings to play the piano. So knowing what I know I thought that I might try it out. I've posted, more like, advertised it on my ward blog/website. Now I need to get the students. I figured that if I have at least 6-8 students I can make just enough to somewhat supplement part of what was lost to be able to pay more of the bills.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.