Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby It's COLD Outside!

Okay so this morning I go out to my car and find that my car is all sparkly. At first I thought that it was just dew. Nope. It was FROST!!! I turned on the car heater to get the car warmed up and to try to defrost my winsheild. It wasn't working fast enough so I pull out a card from my wallet and began to scrape the frost from my windsheild.



The shavings from the frost.


This was the view from inside my car.
The temp outside this morning at around 7 am.
Yes that says 34 degrees. BRRR!!!! Man was it cold this morning. I'm grateful that I don't have to drive in the snow to work.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is pretty cold for AZ! We've been below zero for the past couple of days. Talk about a hard freeze! My car didn't want to start!

lisa said...

Ha...I remember thinking how COLD it was in AZ when the temp dropped below 60 degrees! But this morning when I left my house, it was 5 degrees and snowing. Suddenly, 34 degrees sounds pretty nice to me!

B. Surfer said...

hahahah!!! It's so funny how the relative the temperate is. We were wishing for 34 today so it could "warm things up". hahah They delayed start school yesterday b/c it was -10! I know!! But my winter coat sure looks great on me! hahaha

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.