Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to US!

As many of you know Matt and I are a year apart and our birthdays are 2 days, with Matt's being on the 18th and mine on the 20th. We have always celebrated our birthdays together. This year was no different. On Saturday it was Matt's birthday and he turned the BIG 30! I can't believe it!
 
So for his birthday I made him some yummy peanut butter bon bon or peanut butter buckeyes as some might call them. He LOVED them! You know why? Peanut Butter and Chocolate is his FAVORITE combination. Later that night we went to an ugly Christmas sweater party that one of Matt's co-worker had and they bought him a little cake and we all sang happy birthday to him. It was a lot of fun!
Then Sunday was our birthday dinner. The menu was pot roast and a yummy oriental cabbage salad, and for dessert angel cake with a stick frosting. We each had our own cake with our ages on them. After we were sung too it was race to see who could blow our their candles the fastest. I think that I won, but he says differently. haha I did end up getting a little frosting in my hair.

Monday was my birthday. Yep I am 29, next year I will have a big party. The day started out good when I got a text from Matt telling me happy birthday and my desk at work was decorated. :) Gotta love the co-workers. Earlier in the month they had a potluck for me and my supervisor for our birthdays. When I got home I saw a white bag on the table didn't think much of it until I went to clear off the table and Matt was like the box is right in front me. What? He bought me a pretty Pandora charm bracelet with a cupcake charm for my bday. Super cute and thoughtful, b/c I was not expecting anything at all. :) (good job honey.) Then Matt and Scott took me out for dinner. We went to Village Inn because we wanted breakfast for dinner and it was really good!

That pretty sums up our birthday weekend celebration.



My awesome Pandora charm bracelet!!

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.