Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Surprise!

This came as a big surprise to us because it is something that we were not expecting but are now really excited about! So drum roll please . . . . .


Ta Da!! Baby #2 is finally on it's way!! Some of you are probably thinking well it's about time, but honestly we knew it would happen when it needed to happen. We surprised our parents for Christmas and they were definetely surprised!

I found out the day after Thanksgiving, when I couldn't figure out why I was so stinkin' tired! So I took a test after I got home from work and well what do you know, a little surprise! Baby is due mid July and we are now making room for it!

3 comments:

Megs said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! Hope you feel good throughout the pregnancy!!

Rhonda said...

Congrats Danesa! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Kirsti said...

Congratulations!!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.