Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blessing Day

On Sunday the 9th, Grammy's (Sandye Sovereign) birthday, we blessed Summer. Our immediate family came minus our sister's that live out of state. Matt did a wonder job with the blessing. Summer was even good during the whole thing, probably because she was alseep the entire time. We are so blessed to have her in our lives. We have waited 8 years for her to arrive and she is finally here and I can't imagine life without her now. She is a very happy baby and hasn't given us much trouble. Here are a few pictures of her special day.

 
Our family of 4!

 
Daddy and Summer

 
Scott and Summer

 
Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Mario and Uncle Danny

 
Asleep in church just after her blessing
 
P.S. Her dress is handmade. My Tia Maggie sewed it for her, I picked out the fabric and made her bow.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.