Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vacation Time

We are pleased to announce that this weekend we will be at Disneyland. Our original plan was to go to Disneyland later this summer, but it being Memorial Weekend and Scott's birthday, Memorial Day 26th, we have decided to celebrate it a Disneyland. Scott is very excited to have his birthday there. We will leave Saturday and come back on Monday. I will post pictures upon our return. I also happen to have all of next week off from work. YEA! Finally a real vacation. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Thanks for the comment! I have been not doing very good on my blog updating but hopefully now that it is summer, I will be better. I hope you have a great time at Disneyland!! Sounds like so much fun!!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.