Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Elsberry!

Today is my grandma's 70th birthday! Last night we had a family dinner party for her. I can't believe that she is that old. She doesn't even look it! She is a wonderful woman, that has been a strong influence in my life. She taught me how to play the piano and appreciate music. She gave me room and board for the time that I attended ASU, go Sundevils, and helped me pay for the tuition when my dad was unable to. Most people will say that she is a very classy lady, but I know differently, she is god fearing woman who loves the Lord and is a strong member of the church. She will do anything for her family no matter how much we mess up, she is always there. So here's to my Grandma, we love you! Below are pictures from last night.















1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

Nice Pictures! Thanks for posting.. helped me feel like i was there.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.