Tuesday, August 26, 2008

D-Backs Game

Sorry this is a little late, but I was having issues w/ my internet running really slow. But now it is back up to speed. Thanks to Matt's brother J.D., Matt and I and our friends Joe and Jackie we went to the D-backs/Marlins game. These weren't just any ole tickets, we were 4th row from the D-backs dugout!! Score, for us!! We had a blast, and not to mention the theme for the night was 80's night. Although we didn't know until we got there. In the spirit of 80's night they superimposed the faces of the players onto 80's movie covers and showed them on the jumbotron. So I would like to share some pictures with you all of our fantastic seats.

Joe and Jackie
Matt and I, this is bad angle but it will have to do.


No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.