Thursday, August 6, 2009

Totally Weird

This morning on my way to work I stopped at the Circle K by my work to fill up my car. I was minding my own business, waiting for the pump to click. Once it did I was on my way back to the driver side when the guy parked on the other side of the pump said.

"Excuse me miss, but you have really cute toes."

"Um, thanks, I like them too."

"Sorry, I have a foot fetish."

"Oh, ok."

I didn't know what to think. Then the conversasion continues.

"I know this may seem odd but would you mind if I took a picture of your feet?"

"Um, no." Afterall what could it hurt, I will never see this guy again. So I thought that I would humor him.

So he gets out his phone and took a picture of my toes. Weird! I will admit that I was very flattered by the fact that he noticed. Good thing my nail polish hadn't worn down to much. haha. I got back into my car and started to laugh a bit b/c it was the funniest thing that I have ever encountered before.

I will say this the man was very nice and polite and was not weird looking or anything like that. He was your average Joe on his way to work too. haha

I've always thought my toes were cute too, it's nice to have some validation to my vainess.

5 comments:

B. Surfer said...

Kinda weird.. no, really, really weird. You should have charged - say you're a foot model.

Geoff and Joy said...

were you wearing a wedding ring? maybe he was hitting on you!! either way, its always nice to get a compliment from the opposite sex!

Sovereign Family said...

Of course I was wearing my ring. it is nice to get a compliment from the opposite sex. The guy had a fetish for feet. Still it's funny. I had to tell my co-workers and they got a kick out of it. :)

Kirsti said...

Hey Nesa--
I don't have that backpack pattern. I think Terri Ingalls might have it- I'll ask her next time I talk to her. I love working with fun fabric! Congrats on your etsy purchase-- what's your etsy name? I'll have to favorite you!

Annie said...

That is kind of creepy... but kind of cool too. Maybe you should look into foot modeling.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.