Sunday, August 2, 2009

6 Years and Counting

Today is our 6 year anniversary.


It hasn't been the easiest 6 years but I know that we have definitely have grown from where we started at. We have a fun little boy that we love dearly and wouldn't trade him for the world.



We have had our ups and downs just like any married couple and the Lord has tried us again and again.


 
On Friday I asked Matt if he remembered that today was our anniversary and his reaction was no and then dissappoinment b/c he had forgotten. I didn't get upset b/c I knew that was probably the furthest thing from his mind given our current situation. We don't have a lot of funds right now so I was not expecting anything. We've done things in the past and this is the first year that we didn't. I'm not worried, b/c there is always next year.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's wishing you many more happy years together! :) Love ya guys!

Annie said...

Congratulations! Love the wedding pictures!

Connie said...

I will address this "To My Children" as I love you as I love my own. I am very proud of you for reaching your 6 years. CONGRATS & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Keep up the positive attitude, everything will work out for you.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.