Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just Because

I'm sitting here thinking that I feel like that I have been neglecting my blog b/c I haven't really done a good post. We haven't had a lot of exciting things that have happened, but nonetheless it's time for a new post. This past week Matt did have a job interview and he felt that it went well. (YEA!) I hope he gets the job, b/c being the only one working is very stressful. I've been focusing on my new part time job and hope to make it a full time job and quit my job at Wells Fargo. It's time for change anyway. Scott has started a new semester at school and although we had a rocky start for the new year he has improved. He's a kid that needs structure.

As I listed in an earlier post one of my goals for this year was to be better at scripture study. Well to help me stay on top of it I've decided to start a blog in which I will be putting down my thoughts and inspirations.

That's all I have for now. I will post back when we know if Matt got the job.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.