Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted.

I thought that since it's Valentine's day I would post something.

Last night Matt and I enjoyed the company of our friends Megan and Jeremy and Scott got to play with Adie. He has been bugging me about playing w/ her. So they finally got to play. We ate some pizza and played several rounds of Taboo while being a referee when the kids got out of hand. It was a lot of fun. (sorry no pictures)


This morning I found an envelope on the dresser with my name on it. I honestly was not expecting anything from Matt, being poor and all. But to my surprise I found a gift card to a nail salon! Whoo Hoo!! I haven't had a pedicure, I mean a professional one, in months! I in return gave him a big Reese's Peanut Butter Heart, reese's are his favs. He was very happy and eat the whole thing right after church. He gave me a bite before he finished it off.

That's all I got for now. I will try to be better a posting, I'm starting to slack off. I will post back soon with news about Matt and his job situation. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a nice hubby you have. It is always nice to be surprised too. And Kev would have been happy had I gotten him a pb heart.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.