Saturday, April 3, 2010

Drum Roll Please . . . . . .

As some of you may know Matt finally has a REAL job!!! Yes, you heard right. Finally after months of looking and being let down, by what might have been great jobs, Matt received an offer to work at Freeman. Here's the catch though we have to move. The job is in Mohave Valley. For those of you that don't know where that is go look it up on the map hahaha, just kidding. It is in Northewestern Arizona, near the California, Nevada, Arizona borders. How about this about 40 miles north of Lake Havasu City. Matt started his first week there and he really likes it. He feels that he has a lot to contribute to the company to help them grow and become effecient.

Scott and I will not be moving until school is out. So that means May 27th is my last day working for Wells Fargo!! WHOO HOO!!! I have waited 6 years to quit my job and stay at home. There has been a divine plan that has kept me working, one when Matt lost his job a year ago I still had mine and the insurance benefits. Now Matt's new job has the same benefits and I get to stay home and take care our family. Can you tell that I'm really excited about this?! Well I am.

As for moving I know most of you will be sad to see us leave the area but we are excited and I hope that you are excited for us as well. We hope that we will have visitors. Our plan is to probably live in Lake Havasu City, so that means those of you with a boat or knows or someone with a boat will come and play with us. :)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm so excited for you guys, but you will be missed!! I can only imagine how much fun you'll have being able to stay home!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.