Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SPRING!!!!

I love this time of the year!! Everything is green and there are lots of colors. Only drawback is that my allergries kick in but I generally survive thanks to allergy medicines. This year my father-in-law has gone all out for the spring garden and it looks awesome! I also wanted to play w/ my new camera and test out the features that it has with the plants that are growing in the garden. I've posted a slideshow below of the garden for your viewing pleasure. :)


2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Wow! Your yard is beautiful! Good work in your garden! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! But my father-in-law is the one doing the growing. We do the harvesting and canning of it. :)

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.