Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scott Funnies

I thought that I should start documenting some of the funny things that Scott says. The kid is seriously hilarious!

Just recently Matt went out of town to Houston for business and he usually brings home a little gift for Scott. This time he brought Scott a couple stuffed animals and left them on his bed. So we get home and this is what Scott has to say about it. "Look mom! Daddy brought me a dog and rat!" LOL The rat is actually an armadillo.

For the summer my MIL has agreed to watch Scott for us on Mondays. She had related a conversation that she had with him on Monday afternoon on their way to Chick-fil-a (sp?) for lunch.

Scott - "Grammy waht does R.U.E spell?"
Grammy - " It says Rue."
S - "What does Rue mean?"
G - "It means street in French."
S - "I wonder if my dad knows how to say street in Russian? Grammy do you know how to say street in Chinese?"

LOL We were all laughing after she told us that.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.