Monday, April 21, 2008

Footy

The weekend of April 11-13 Matt had the opportunity to go to Ft Lauderdale to participate in a footy tournament. Footy is Australian rules football, no not Rugby, it is not as aggressive, but they do use a rugby ball. I won't go into too much detail but if you want to know more go to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rules_football.

Matt has been playing footy off and on for about 3 years and he loves it. While he was in Florida he and his friend Rob crashed at my sister's place and had a blast. I've posted a few pictures of his trip.


Rob at my sister's place.




Matt in his jersey.



On the side lines.

The huddle.

The ball.

1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

Too bad we forgot our camera - we would have had a great pic of Matt getting the tackle of his life! Good game though - it was a close match.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.