Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thoughts

Not much is happening right now. I have survived my second week teaching nursery and I love it. Matt will be starting a new semester at ASU in a week and half. This will be his last year. Finally!! Yesterday was my anniversary at work, 7 years! I can't believe that I have been working for Wells Fargo for that long. Time sure does fly.

I have befriended a new member in my ward, she was just baptized a couple weeks ago. Her and her daughter live in my apartment complex and so last night I invited them over for dinner. We hit off and so did the kids. My husband kinda grilled her on a few questions to help her understand the gospel a little bit better. She was impressed and said that it made her think a little bit harder and more indepth to the basics that she was taught by the missionaries. She has really taken to the gospel like a sponge soaking up water. She loves it and has a testimony. This is what she has been looking for for a long time. I'm glad that she has made the decision to become a member. We have a wonderful ward that has welcomed her and her daughter with open arms.

I guess that is all that I have for now. I will have more this weekend b/c it is our ward swim party. More to come with that.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.