Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Catching Up Post

Okay so I still don't have internet so I am using my friend's. I will have internet access next week with a new company. Yeah!!

So on Monday night the upstairs apartment started leaking. At first I thought that it was the fire sprinkler leaking so I called the front office and they came right away and first checked up stairs. Our neighbor had put in her large comforter in the washer and it didn't allow the water to drain. So naturally it started to leak and built up and started leaking out of the fire sprinkler in our hall bath. Luckily I caught it in time or else our aparment would've been soaked. It was leaking in the little laundry room that we had and through the vents. Not fun. The office called the carpet cleaners to come and get the situation under control. Well for 2 days we had a dehumidifier in our tiny hallway getting rid of all the moisture that had built up. So I took some pictures of the eventful evening.





3 comments:

Joyce Wolfley said...

Love your new layout!
That totally stinks about your apartment getting soaked. Neighbors...grrr!

Carree Sue said...

I am sorry about the apartment :( Neighbors can be frustrating. At least the management is taking care of it.

B. Surfer said...

Wow! It's ALMOST like you had an indoor swimming pool.... almost. hahha

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.