Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall

It's been awhile since I've posted. I am still without the internet, I am at my in-laws blogging. It's nice to have family that live close by.

Well the weather has been quite enjoyable this past week. It is cool in the mornings and evenings and warm, not necessarily hot, during the afternoons. Scott loves to wear his jacket in the morning on our way to school and work, but is disappointed when it is warm when I pick him up, b/c he wants to wear it. Silly kid. I am now starting to build up his winter wordrobe. It won't get cold until like mid-November so I still got time.

Well we are preparing for Halloween this year. Scott is really excited to wear his costume that he picked out. Last year he didn't quite understand that you dressed up for the holiday, so this year it is really exciting. He will be Optimus Prime, from Transformers. I found a fun witch costume with an awesome wig to go with it. Matt said that he will be dressing up as a lumberjack, b/c that is what they will be doing for work. Simple enough for him. We are looking forward to our ward Halloween party, which will be a blast. I will post pictures of the event in a later post. I've been helping my friend Rhonda sew a Cinderella costume for her daughter. It is turning nicely. I guess that is all for now.

1 comment:

Joyce Wolfley said...

Scott will be so cute (or should I say menacing, scary, large and intimidating) as Optimus Prime. Can't wait to see pics!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.