Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Relief Society Broadcast

On Saturday night I attended the Relief Society Broadcast with my friend Rhonda. She is a recent convert who Matt now home teaches. I always love hearing the General Relief Society presidency talk about motherhood and our roles as women of the church. After the broadcast our Stake provided a dinner served by the young men of the stake. It was so much fun to sit and talk w/ my friends from the ward and catch up without being interrupted by children screaming or crying for attention. Since this was Rhonda's first broadcast we all asked her what she thought and she said was really inspired and she enjoyed. I just love being a member of the church!

1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

Hey, is Matt really graduating in December? What day? Do we need to have a HUGE celebration??

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.