Friday, February 6, 2009

Out of the Blue

Ok so I know that I haven't posted in a couple days, but felt that this was note worthy. The other night Matt and I were telling Scott to pick up the toys in his room before he went to bed. Not wanting to he told Matt "Daddy just throw them away." Throw them away!?! What? Matt came out of the room laughing and said that Scott just told him to throw away his toys. So being a nice mom I calmly said that if we threw them away he wouldn't have anything to play with. Not wanting to budge from his decision he said, "that's okay." Eventually we got him to pick up the toys before bedtime. What a stubborn kid I have. At least I know that when he makes up his mind to do something he will stick to it.

2 comments:

Carree Sue said...

haha! that cracks me up...Scott is too cute.

B. Surfer said...

I think you should have thrown them away. Carter said that too me once about his little cars... i ended up throwing 4 away. He cried for days, but then i have yet to see cars laying around the house. hahah They always seem to be put away now.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.