Friday, July 24, 2009

Children . . . .

I thought that I would jot something down today just because I wanted something new other than my Harry Potter post. This morning I was reading the comics and came across these two comic strips that made me chuckle b/c they are true.


Here's the first one.



I had to laugh at this one b/c this how Scott reacts to an injury. He's okay when someone else looks at it but either Matt or I look at it he gets all dramatic. All I have to do is try to look at it and he wigs. haha


Then here is the second one.



I think this is how most kids think about their mom's bags/purses. I know that Scott does. I'm always pulling something out of my purse and he always asks if there is anything else in there. haha

We all love our children and their own unique way of thinking and acting. They make life enjoyable even when there are times when we just want to lock them in their room for the rest of their life.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.