Sunday, November 22, 2009

Look Mom!

Yesterday afternoon Scott comes running down stairs and excitedly says "I lost my tooth!" My baby has lost his first tooth. I can't believe that we are now entering the stage of loosing teeth. It's kinda weird to think of it.




So this morning when he woke up I asked what did the toothfairy bring you. He just shrugged his shoulder and so I told him to check under his pillow where he put his tooth. He lifted up the pillow and the expression on his face was priceless. He threw the pillow off the bed and said that he tooth was gone and he got some money. It wasn't much b/c the toothfairy is on a budget this year. Nonetheless he was excited with his 50 cents. So today we told him that he gets to pay tithing on it and he was really excited to give his tithing to the bishop.

2 comments:

B. Surfer said...

WHOA! He's a Big Kid now!

Unknown said...

congrats Scott! What a fun time this is. Our boys are getting bigger every day!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.