Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reading!

Today at work my supervisor brought in books that her kids had out grown so that we could rumage through them before she shipped them off to Goodwill. I picked out 3 books for Scott and one of them is this book.



This is one of my favorite Dr Seuss books. I put them on Scott's bed. I had told him that I brought home something for him and that it was up in room. A few mins later Scott is running down the stairs saying "You got this for me mommy?" He came to me and started to read it to me. I'm very impressed with the fact that he reading the entire book to me! What a smart little boy! These last few weeks at school his teacher has sent him home with 10 sight words to memorize and to pass off and this book has a lot of sight words and he is very excited that he knows them!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love Green Eggs and Ham! What a great book to get for Scott. He is so good to be able to read all of it.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.