Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Gila Valley Temple




Today Matt and I took advantage of the Gila Valley Temple open house and took Scott. It was such a neat experience to share it with Scott. It was his first time in a temple and he was fascinated with it. It is such a beatiful temple, and small. I was not expecting it to be as small as it was. This was my 3rd time going to a temple open house and it was also my 3rd time attending a temple dedication.
The session that Matt and I attended was wonderful. We got to hear Pres. Eyring and Pres. Monson speak. I didn't know that Pres. Eyring had roots from the Gila Valley, so to him it a very special event to say the least.
I love what the temple offers and that I'm glad that we made the decision to get married in one so that we can be an eternal family.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.