Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's day this year was very good to me. :)

My mother in law gave me a gift certificate to a nail salon, the same one that matt got me a gift certificate for on Valentine's Day, which I still haven't used.

Saturday - Matt took us out to dinner as a family. I got to pick of course, and I choose Applebee's because I really wanted their Maple Blondie Brownie. yum! (sorry no pictures, forgot the camera)

Sunday - Matt made dinner. Again I got to choose what to eat. The menu was Filet Mingon, ranch flavored mashed potatoes and sauteed asparagus. I received a pretty bouquet of flowers, which Scott picked out.
Matt plating dinner.
Dinner, yummy!!

Dessert, my favorite, cheesecake!!
A little slideshow of my bouquet. ( I was playing w/ my camera again)



No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.