Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bummer Week

Here is an update Saturday afternoon Scott woke up from his nap (the previous post) with a fever. At first I thought that this is going to be the start of the chicken pox b/c the previous week we were over at a friends house and thought that our little friend had them. But come to find out our little friend just had a rash. Phew! Well instead of the chicken pox he has the flu. He has been miserable for the past 4 1/2 days. He has had a fever and runny nose. Poor kid. He has been sleeping pretty much non-stop. Monday and Tuesday daddy stayed home with him. Today, Wednesday, Grandma and Grandpa watched him while I was at work and daddy went to school and work. I hope that he will be better by tomorrow.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.