Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Park

Saturday was a beautiful day, 75 and breezy. So I thought that I would take advantage of the great weather before it gets too hot and took Scott across the street to our little park. He wanted to ride his bike to the park and was really excited about it. I have posted some pictures of our fun little outing.



Scott found the little rock wall and immediately began to climb.





He made it all the way to the top without my help!! He such a little dare devil.



He rode his bike back home and loved evey minute of it.




I think that we will have another outing real soon before the weather becomes unbearbly hot.

1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

you should definitely go to the park more often! my kids love it - Avry cries when we get back in the car... every day, some ol' thing. You'd think she'd get it - we have to go home eventually.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.