Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter Sunday has been the busiest Sunday so far this year. It started out by going to a baby blessing for my friends Joyce and Daniel. They just had a new baby girl born at the end of January. So we drove out to the west side of town, more specifically Avondale. For those of you who don't live in Arizona and aren't familiar with the Phoenix metro area, Avondale is like driving from Claremont to Pasadena, a half hour drive one way. We couldn't stay for luncheon b/c we needed to be in Gilbert right after their sacrament was over, so regrettably I don't have pictures of the pretty little baby.

So we make to my in-laws house for the Easter dinner. The kids had the egg hunt, and I forgot to take pictures of them looking for the eggs, b/c I was helping prepare the food. Well when you get all 9 of the cousins together it gets very loud and crazy. But it was a very fun day. Below are some pictures of the day's event.

This is Scott's Easter basket.



Here Scott is helping fill the eggs with candy.
 


 
This is just before we left for our friends sacrament meeting. Doesn't he look handsome.



This is Natalie, my niece, we like to call her Lala. And in the background is my husband posing as usual.


Everyone helping to prepare the food. My brother-in-law JD just transferred the ham from the baking dish to the cutting board.



Allison is laughing b/c I'm pointing the camera at her.

1 comment:

Rustino Scar said...

Danesa,
looks like you had a fun easter. And I can't believe that your handsome son is so old! Hope everything is going great!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.