Tuesday, June 24, 2008

20 Year Tag

I took this from my friend Joy's blog, thanks for the idea. I thought that it would be fun to do. The rule is to list at least 3 things that happened in each year category. Here goes.

20 Year Tag

20 years ago
1. I was 6 going on 7
2. I was in the 2nd grade
3. I got my ears pierced for the first time

10 years ago
1. I got my driver's license in Oct of 98 ( I was almost 17)
2. I attended Bonita High and Mountain View (in AZ) as a Junior
3. moved to Cali for the first time

5 years ago
1. Got engaged in April 2003
2. Then got married in Aug
3. Got pregnant 2 months later

3 years ago
1. Scott turned a year old
2. we bought our first house in Aug
3. Celebrated our 2 year anniversary just before we moved into the new house

1 year ago
1. we moved out of our house and moved into an apartment
2. I was in accident and totaled my car, which was paid off and bought a new car
3. celebrated christmas in our new home

So far this year ...
1. we paid off most of our debt
2. we went to Disneyland and used the stimulus check to celebrate Memorial Day and Scott's 4th brithday
3. trying to get Matt to finish school


Yesterday I . . .
1. went to work
2. sewed the zipper onto my temple dress
3. cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom


Today I . . . .
1. did this blog
2. folded the laundry
3. finished my temple dress YEA!!!

Tomorrow I will . . .
1. be at the temple
2. cleaning house
3. starting a new project

In the next year . . .
1. I hope to have new baby in the house
2. Scott will start kindergarten
3. Matt will be done with school

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.