Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

The role of fatherhood has changed over the years. They used to be behind the scenes of raising children. But in today's society they have become more hands on in raising kids. You can see them out at the park with a kid in a stoller with another one strapped to their back. The restrooms now have changing tables to allow the dad to change a dirty diaper when mom is not available to do it. There are more dads staying home instead of mom staying home, which is a big change. So kudos to those men. With that being said I would like to say how grateful I am to be married to a man who values his role in fatherhood. He loves to play and teach Scott many things, things I wish he wouldn't. ;) So I would like to say Happy Father's Day Matt. We love you.


No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.