Thursday, June 19, 2008

Salad Please

Today Scott goes into the fridge and pulls out a salad mix and tells me "I want salad for dinner." What 4 year old asks to have a salad for dinner? Apparently mine does. Then he said that he wants mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli and cucumbers. He waited patiently as I cut up the rest of the veggies that are to go into his salad. I must have a very strange kid who likes to eat his veggies willingly. Most parents have to fight with their kids to eat just one let alone a salad. So I think to myself that I must be doing something right to have a child who likes to eat his veggies.





1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

hahahha he must be picking things up thru osmosis from Carter. That's all Carter will eat. We have to tell him to eat his meat before he can have more broccoli. I have to practically shove the protein down his throat while he willing asks for more carrots, broccolli, corn - you get the idea.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.