Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween this year. It started out with our Ward Halloween Party on Thursday night. It was a good turnout. A lot of people dressed up, and the kids were super cute in their costumes. I had fun dressing up and Scott loved his costume. 

 
Kaylani, Austin and Brock


Chandler

Karen and Me



Gracee


Jenn and Me

Karen, Matt and me


Rhonda and me

the girls


Then on Friday we went to my in-laws neighborhood so that Scott could go trick o treating. He was absolutely thrilled with the idea of wearing his costume again and getting candy. What kid doesn't love free candy! So my mother-in-law and I took Scott around the neighborhood, we didn't even go through the entire neighborhood and Scott's bucket was already full! So we headed back to the house to see what he got and he was willing to share with us his loot. I have posted some pictures of the ward party below. Enjoy!



2 comments:

B. Surfer said...

what was Matt?

Karen said...

Love the picture show. That was a fun night and you and Matt looked great. I finally got you added on my bloglist. This blogging thing is fun!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.