Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Recap

Well another year has come and gone. I just wanted to give you a flashback of the highlights of 2008 that happened to us or that we took part of.

Jan- My brother getting married in St George.

March - Charlotte Wolfley's blessing on Easter Sunday.

May - Our first Disneyland trip as a family for Scott's 4th birthday over the Memorial Weekend.

June - Celebrating Matt's brother JD and wife's sealing.

July - Celebrating the 4th of July with our friends Daniel and Joyce and their little girl Charlotte.

Aug - Celebrating 5 years of marriage. Going to the Phoenix cooks with my parents to sell and promote their Vanilla Company.

Sept - My grandma's 70 birthday party.

Oct - being a part of our ward Halloween party and having a fun time with friends.

Nov - Thanksgiving with family.

Dec - Going to see Twilight, celebrating mine and Matt's birthday's. Matt's graduation from ASU and of course Christmas with our families.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.