Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zoo

This weekend my sister Meesa and her family came into town for post Christmas visit. To take advantage of them being here as a family we went to the Phoenix Zoo for the morning to spend time together. It was a lot of fun. It was the kids first time being there. Carter and Avry both ended up with scraped knees or as Avry would say 'ouchies'. Scott fell a couple times as well but he was wearing pants, so no blood on him. It was perfect weather, it wasn't too hot or too cold. It was a fun time to be together as a family.

Cheese!




Family

Scott and Carter

Danny

Dad and Patty

"Look it's a monkey."

Meesa and Avry

Carree and Carter
silly sisters
me and Avry

2 comments:

B. Surfer said...

You got some cute pictures in there!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Thanks for your sweet comment :) I will definitely keep you guys posted :)

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.