Friday, January 9, 2009

Random Act of Kindness

Early this morning a random act of kindness was directed to me. I had promised Scott that if he was obedient and did what mom and dad asked him to do all week that he would get hash browns from Jack in the Box. He really likes the hash browns from there. He was really excited and tried his best, there were times when he struggled but he did ok. So this morning as we pulled up to the window all ready to pay, the lady said that the guy in front of us already paid for our food. Wow! I couldn't believe it. That is the second time that has happened to me. The first time was when Matt and I went out for our birthdays a couple years ago and nice family had picked up our tab. Of course were very appreciative of the gesture and thanked the family. It's nice to know that there are still decent and kind people out there.

3 comments:

Marry said...

That would so fun! Would Feb work for you... January is all full... I have a couple people for Feb put nothing in writing... let me know what you want and we can save the date!

Marry said...

First off... I didn't know you lived in Scott and Kim's stake... what a small world... The end of Feb works.. on the 28th... I have you tentativally down please give me a call and confirm by Monday so I can make sure not to book any others! I'm so excited... 48-239-5056

Sarah said...

That is so great. The same thing happened to a family in our ward last month as well.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.