Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter

So we saw Harry Potter 6 last night and it was AWESOME!! Scott saw a little bit of the beginning before he fell asleep in Matt's lap. :)

I didn't expect this one to be as funny as it was. Maybe it was b/c of all of the love potions that were being passed around. We didn't have to wait in a line, we bought our tickets and sat right down. Everyone in the theater tried to squeeze into the middle section for the best view and we all laughed at the same time at the right scenes.

I've always been a Harry Potter fan. I love the books and the movies. This movie showed a lot of the major scenes that will be important in the final book. But it is always hard to put everything from the book onto screen. So I give them credit for doing the best they could.

Can't wait for the last movie to come out!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Lucky you to not have to wait in a line! I guess that is your reward for being patient and not having to go see it at midnight. :)

Glad you liked it!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

We haven't seen it yet but I really want to!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.