Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moving . . . .

Moving is a very time consuming and frustrating thing to do. We have been weeding through a bunch of stuff and have condensed a lot. But somehow I'm still finding things that I had forgotten that I had. You'd think that packing up a 2 bedroom apartment would be easy. Right? Think again. Once I started stacking up the boxes and containers I realized that I don't have room! As I sit here and look at the mound of boxes to my right I realize how am I going to get the dining room table, that I sold, out the door! I'll have to figure something out by tomorrow night.

The mound of growing boxes and containers.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I completely understand! Tim and I have moved so much (we average every 8 months) we joke about starting our own moving company. Good luck with things. I would definitely come help you if I lived closer! :)

B. Surfer said...

Is that where the piano use to be? I don't remember your walls being painted? Are they? Or is it just the lighting?

Karen said...

It looks like you are making good progress though! Good job. We just got back from Utah, and I am babysitting my neice and nephew tommorrow. I thought I had this Friday off, but I don't. I have been watching them Tues. Thurs. Friday's this summer.

Katie said...

Yeah, I hear you. Moving opens your eyes to how much stuff you actually have! Dallin will be there to help you guys tomorrow. I have to work...and I'm not sure how much help I'd be anyway. Good luck!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.