Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moved

Today was moving day and it went pretty well. We had like 6 guys show up and help us out. We weren't sure if we were able to get all that we had into a 10x10 storage unit, but we did and had room to spare! Now we are getting situated in my in-laws house. We can't put all of our clothes away until my mother-in-law gets home from San Diego. She has some clothes stored in the closet that Matt and I will share. We will also be sharing a bathroom with his sister who is living here while she is nursing school. That will be interesting, as much as I love her, she is a "spirited" person to live with. She currently has full domain of the bathroom that she will eventually need to relinquish half to us. We'll see how that goes. That is all for now, we are going to jump in the pool and cool off.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.