Thursday, November 27, 2008

Grateful For

Today I would like to share what I am thankful for . . . .

1. For a place to live, it may be a 2 bedroom apartment but it is a place to call home that keeps us safe and warm.
2. For our jobs. Although they are not our dream jobs they pay the bills and put food on our table. One day we will have our dream jobs. :)
3. For food, we love food and are grateful for being able to buy the things that we like.
4. Family, with out their support and love I don't know what we would do.
5. The gospel and the light that it brings into our lives.
6. I am grateful to be an American and to live in this free land where we are free to worship how and what we may.
7. I am thankful for music for the peace that it can bring when you are having a bad day it can lift your spirits, and I'm thankful for my parents and grandma for teaching me to appreciate it.
8. I'm thankful to be wife and mother, that is blessing all in itself.
9. For books, they are another world to lose yourself in as it allows you to dream of the possibilites life can offer.
10. For friends to love you even when you do goofy things.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

And I'm thankful for you Danesa! :)

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.