Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Meesa!

Today is my sister Meesa's birthday! Today she and I will be the same age for the next 4 weeks. Yes, you heard right we will be 26 together. Meesa and I are 11 months apart so it's kinda like having a twin for about a month, b/c it confuses people. We have a very close relationship, she is practically my best friend. We have done a lot of things together over the years. When I started Junior High she was right there with me because she was way better at math than I was. I thought that it was pretty neat. She was also with me when I started my first year of High School for the same reason I just mentioned. We both got married the same year, she getting married first, which I didn't mind at all. Then being pregnant at the same time, which I think was great because we could compare how we dealt with our pregnancies. We shared a room for 17 years! Yep it's true! It was great because we could share clothes and shoes. We still share shoes, well at least when she is in town. I like to give her shoes that I buy but then don't end up wearing and she loves it! Since I work full time I have a fun shoe collection, that is why she loves it! We never fought over a boy, because we had different taste in guys. I can't recall a time when we have ever fought. We have disagreed on somethings growing up but never yelled or did anything intentionally mean to each other. I think that part of the reason why we have such a unique bond is because we've had rely on each other since our mom died. Together we pretty much raised Chris, our brother.

Meesa is a very fun, loving, free spirited person. She cares about the people she loves and admires and is an awesome mother to my cute niece Avry, and nephew Carter. I can call her anytime to just to talk and she is willing to listen, as long as she isn't busy, sometimes I call at random times of the day. She has come to rescue when I have really needed her, no questions asked. Of course I would do the same if and when she was in need of me. So with that being said I wanted to wish my fun younger sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope that Trevor takes you out for a great time!!! I love you!

1 comment:

B. Surfer said...

THanks man! The Amazing Race- Birthday edition, was a HUGE success! You should see the boots i got! oooh! You'll want to wear them when you come to see me! So twinner... have a great day!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.