Friday, April 24, 2009

I Love Jesus

For Easter I bought Scott a small packet of pictures of Jesus to help him understand that Easter isn't just about the candy, eggs and gifts but that Easter is about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. So last night as I was helping him get ready for bed I saw this on his wall.


First I asked him where he found the tape and he said in the drawer by my purse. Okay, fine. Then I asked why he hung up the pictures. He said "Because I love Jesus." How precious is that. He knows who Jesus is and loves him. I can see that his testimony is growing, and that makes me proud to be his mother and that I'm teaching him well.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is so sweet!

Jen Olson Brown said...

What a wonderful mother! I think in the real perspective of our lives, teaching our kids about jesus is the most important thing we do for them!

Laurel said...

Those tiny moments where you can see that they really "get it" are the best part of being a mother. I love your new phots. They are great!!

thoene@thoenebooks.com said...

What a beautiful gift your little guy gave you! Proof that his heart is tuned in to your heart. May the blessings and promises of Psalm 91:11 be with you and your family. "The angel of the Lord encamps around about those who fear Him."

Bodie Thoene
www.thoenebooks.com

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.