Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

Last night was the annual Elsberry/Fuller Christmas party. It is always held my Grandma and Grandpa's house. This year was a little different. Because of conflicting schedules for Christmas Eve and my grandma wanting everyone to be there decided to have it on the 23rd. Yes the 23rd hence the title Christmas Eve Eve. This way everyone that wanted to be there could be there. We always have mexican food, Yummy! and a white elephant gift exchange. In our family the white elephant usually has a lot of gag gifts, but some good ones usually find their way in and they become the hot ticket items. This year we had 2 favorites and they were a bubble foot bath and a George Foreman Grill, a small one of course. There is a rule, that a favorite item can not be traded more than 3 times. So here is what happened. Starting with the bubble bath, Ricky opened it up first, then my aunt Julie wanted but in the end my cousin Ryan and his wife, Susan ended up with it. Now the grill, again Ricky started out with it then, Ryan got, then it ended up with my cousin Chad and his wife Ashley. It was a lot funnier in person trust me. Poor Ricky, kept getting jipped. It made for a fun evening, catching up with family that we don't see on a normal day to day basis. Enjoy the pictures that I have posted. This is only part one, more to come later.








1 comment:

ShelBailey said...

Thanks for posting pics, Nessa. I wish I coulda been there. Especially since Julie NEVER comes, and did this year. Who do all the "itty bitties" belong to. I assume the baby is Shaunna's, but who does the little blond girl belong to?

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.