Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Enrichment Night

Last night was our annual Christmas Enrichment. This year I am part of the Enrichment Committee and was part of the planning that went into the evening. We had a great turn out and everyone enjoyed each other's company. We had a display of fun and inexpensive gift ideas. We had a soup bar where some of the ladies volunteered to bring in different soups for us to enjoy. Very Yummy! 













It started out at The Whither's Home with the dinner and gift ideas and then we moved over to Bishop Day's house, where we had a short Christmas program and dessert. I was also part of a small musical number and in which we sung Mary's Lullaby. If you have heard that song you will know that it is a beautiful song for those of you who don't know now you do. I had a great time and thanks to everyone that showed up we couldn't have done it with you!


Singing a Christmas song

The girls


3 comments:

Karen said...

It was a fun night! Thanks for all your help! I love all of our "red evil" eyes from the camera! Ha ha

Carree Sue said...

I love that song! it looked like you all had a great time. By the way I love the new profile picture, you look so great!

B. Surfer said...

Are you losing weight? You look fantastic in these here pictures.. and the one above with the family.

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.