Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

Today is my brother Chris' birthday. I can't believe that it has come so quickly! He is 24 years old and it only seems like yesterday that he was only a teenager causing some sort of mischief with his buddies. There is a 3 year difference between us but we have a pretty good relationship. We like to joke around and whenever I have a techincal question about the computer I know that I can call him up and he is always eager to answer it. What can I say he's a computer nerd!

Growing up Meesa and I liked to tease him. Well actually we still like to do that. I remember one Christmas break Meesa and I had come home from school to visit. Chris was still asleep and we were up and we decided to wake him up. So we ran to his room and jump on his bed. Meesa was perched that the foot of the bed moving it and I jump up and was jumping next to him and the whole time were saying "It's time to get up!" He rolled over and grunted and told us to leave him alone so that he could sleep. Ah those were fun times!

He is a great brother and friend. He has a fun sense of humor and is lucky to have found a girl that can match him. So Kudos to you Carree, you are his other half. :) So Chris I hope that you have a fun birthday today and Carree make sure that it is a special one, b/c you have a birthday coming up to. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Brother!

2 comments:

Carree Sue said...

You are so cute! Thanks for the nice words about Chris, he really is the mac to my cheese. For his day I made sure that Chris got his cherry pie and we went to Pete's fish and chips for dinner...so all and all it was a good day for Chris!

B. Surfer said...

Pete's! That's mine and Trev's extra special spot, too! (The first place we got a Dr. Pepper as a married couple. Even went in my white dress. hahahah) So glad you guys enjoy it as much as we do! I think it's some place we should eat at next time i'm in town!

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.