Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rain, Rain and More Rain?

Like most of the country Arizona has been hit by the massive cold front. For those of you who don't live in Arizona, let me tell you, it has been raining since Monday. It has been overcast, cold and wet. It is a consistent rain which has thoroughly soaked the ground, broken up parts of the streets because there is no place for the water to go, and created large puddles. Along with the rain it has brought snow to our mountains and higher elevations, i.e. Flagstaff. I love the rain and welcome it. I have been able to wear my nice warm coats and winter clothes, something that I normally don't get to do in December. The weather forecast is that we are to expect more rain probably until Friday. Craziness!! We haven't had this much rain in, well I can't seem to remember the last time a storm has lasted this long. My only fear is that when I'm out driving there are people who don't know how to drive in this kind of weather and create problems for others. Those people just need to stay home and wait for the storm to pass. :) From what I hear Four Peaks is capped with snow. I haven't seen it because of all the cloud coverings, but once the storm passes I will see if I can get a picture and post it.

No comments:

I encourage anyone who reads this blog to please post a comment. I like to hear what people think.